Welcome to the Petley Wood Equestrian Centre
Petley Wood Equestrian Centre is a friendly, family-run
Equestrian Centre, located in the heart of the East
Sussex countryside, yet only minutes away from the
historic town of Battle
Petley Wood itself is an ancient
Woodland in an area of outstanding natural beauty,
with clear historic ties to the Bronze Age and the
Romans. Close to the site of
the battle of Hastings, Petley Wood,with its 200 acres
at our disposal, offers an unrivalled location.
Fun packed holiday activities for adults and children all
with lots of fun and games, competitions,
own a pony/horse days and rides in the woods.
Indoor & Outdoor Arena
- Tuition, Hacks, adult and children's club with special
school holiday activities.
- Livery - Full/working
- Warm, Friendly Atmosphere.
- Private Woodland of 200 Acres.
- Large Indoor School/International size outdoor arena.
- Separate indoor and outdoor facilities provided for adult
- Stable Block, Tack Room, Rug Room.
Excellent, Highly Qualified Instructors
- BHS Approved.
- Pony Club Approved Centre.
- Member of the A.B.R.S. Approved.
- Only 1 Mile From Battle Town Centre.
- Mainline Links to London Bridge, Charing Cross &
Cannon Street (70-80 Minutes).
- Tunbridge Wells, Eastbourne & Hastings are all within